ESTIDIA Membership Benefits:
- Members receive a discount on the registration fee when attending ESTIDIA conferences and workshops.
- Members are given priority when registering for doctoral schools or special doctoral course modules organized within the framework of ESTIDIA members and partners;
- Members have the opportunity to submit finalized versions of their conference presentations to be considered for publication in thematic volumes published by John Benjamins, or in special issues of Journal of Pragmatics or CADAAD Journal. To optimize the quality of their final submissions, members will be provided with first-hand information and guidance about how to revise and edit their chapter / article submissions.
- A newsletter is sent to members three-four times a year with news, recent developments, academic vacancies, calls for papers, calls for project participation, opportunities for interpersonal or interinstitutional collaboration, and for building strong supportive networks, etc.
- Members are entitled to post information promoting their own projects and publications, partnership search, etc. on the ESTIDIA website, after preliminary collegial review.
- Members will be able to access a searchable online database of members that allows them to find colleagues and to look for other members’ profiles, research interests and contact information.
If you want to join ESTIDIA, kindly fill membership request form: ESTIDIA Membership Application Form
Please make sure that all fields are covered.